Pisces women and Virgo man

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Stephanie

I am a 27 year old Pisces women and for the past six months I have been seeing this 27 year old Virgo man. when we are together everything is great, he is very lovable and caring. When we are not together he is so distant with his emotions and his time. we don’t have phone conversations but we text all day every day. two months ago I brought up that up and I asked him for more time and more dates, he stepped up and gave me more time and we went out more often but things kinda got stuck there again. A month ago I asked him what his intentions were with me but he never gave me a straight answer. I cut him off because I don’t want to waste my time with someone that doesn’t plan to be with me. He has send me messages telling me that he wants to be with me but never speaks about commitment. I’ve stayed away because I don’t want to be a booty call or just someone he spends time with. Today he wrote me a text stating that he wants to be with me because I’m a good mother and have great qualities. I asked him what that meant and he says he doesn’t want me for sex or a friend but he wants to be part of my life (didn’t say nothing about being committed). I’m very traditional and after six months of knowing and dating each other I want a title. I find myself stuck! should I just move on or should I think outside the box?

• #25253 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for Visiting AstrologyMag.com

Please note that you told me that you are a Pisces women and the person you are dating is a Virgo Man. This is certainly not the best of relationships. Pisces is ruled by planet Jupiter which is a planet for kindness, generosity and spirituality. Even in your relationship you believe in these things. Being kind , generous to your partner. You look for a spiritual connection with your partner, you want a relationship where you can talk without speaking a single word. Your way of looking at relationship is about giving and taking but in the purest sense.

Virgo man on the other side are totally different, they are hasty, highly calculative in what they get from the relationship and what they dont. As Virgo is ruled by planet Mercury, the person is very calculative in everything he/she does. Your boyfriend will be no different. Not looking for long term and steady relationship, as they tend to get bored easily and change.

In long terms this is not a great relationship. Although there will be strong physical connection, but as the planets which rule are totally different by nature, there will not be a good bonding.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #25253 in Pisces women and Virgo man
Your information:

Cancel