Planning for a child- Help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ash

Hello Sir,

My details:- DOB- 11th August, 1982 , Time- 9:50 A.M, Place – Mandvi, Kutch (Gujarat), India
      Wife details: DOB- 16th December, 1988 , Time- 5:28 P.M, Place – Rajkot, (Gujarat), India

I would like to know when will my wife become pregnant as we are trying for a child for a long time. Also whether the child will be a boy / girl would be helpful.

Waiting for your reply

Thanking You

• #29995 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Ash I am going to give you my opinion based on your birth details of yours and your mrs.

You are born in Ashwini star, Mesh Rasi having Kanya Lagna having Moon dasa.
      Your are wife born in Hastha Star Kanya Rasi having Magar Lagna.

I had analysed your chart and also concern chart for progeny.

Although Husband chart having positive phase now Wife chart is not having that phase. Well you will be blessed with Baby during 2019 Feb On Wards as both will have dasa and bukthi in concerned chart governing progeny.

Best wishes
      Ananda Kumar Sharma

Email: [email protected]

PS: Elaborate details can be given when you opt for paid consultancy.

• #30008 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ash- your time is conducive for conception (although your planets have +ve and -ve combination for child birth). You are currently under Moon-Mer period from 22/1/2017 to 23/6/2018 and Mercury is in star of Ketu with Saturn as sublord (lord of children). Both Saturn and Venus have Rahu as sublord in your horoscope, so doing Saturn & Rahu beej mantra will help you further.

Jupiter in your ascendant till Sep 2017 and Saturn in 3rd house aspecting 5th house till Oct 2017 is good for child birth.

Wife- this horoscope is a bit weak but she will beget child. Her time is conducive for conception as currently she is running Mercury Mahadasha (lord of children) and Rahu antradasha till 26/3/2018 (good time as Rahu is in nakshatra of Rahu but has Mercury as sublord). Mercury is weak (due to being in 8th house, having minor combustion and deep Saturn affliction which delays progeny) but wearing emerald or chanting mercury beej mantra 23000 times in 21 days will help.

You both should seek medical/doctor advice. Astrology is no substitute for medicines and it will reduce your suffering as well.

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30008 in Planning for a child- Help
Your information:

Cancel