Please advise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepak

My DOB are as below:
      1st October 1971, time: 00:31 Hours, Place: Khetri ( Rajasthan)

I am without a job since November 2014.Trying extremely hard since last 2 years but there is no sucess anywhere. Infact I do not even get calls.I am pass out of the best engg and managment schools in India but it does not matter. I had a flourishing career till Nov 2014. When will I get job or i Should start own business?

TMR

At your age, it will be difficult to get a Paid Job since employers generally want a younger person. If you can do a job on your own, that will be the best. Whether you will be successful or not can be found out by a scientific evaluation of your horoscope which you can get by Paid Consultation using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Deepak

Respected Sir

Do not know what to say about your comment. We were 5 of us who left the organistion and I am the youngest. All the elder 4 of us have landed handsome paid jobs, much better than the last one. The best job has gone to my senior who is now 57 years of age.And they all got it without any help on pure merit. Any comments?

TMR

People are of different kinds. Your seniors may have some better qualities which you do not have and they have landed in good handsomely paid jobs. Obviously you lack the dynamism needed for getting a job at your age. Instead you are running after astrological sites to get yourself motivated. Astrology can only help you to evaluate your horoscopes, but cannot offer you a job. Neither we can predict where you will get a job.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Please advise’ is closed to new replies.