Please confirm whether I should marry a manglik girl or non manglik girl

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinod kumar

Hello Sir,
      My name is vinod kumar Bhardwaj.

According to some of the online horoscopes ,I am manglik but in one of the sites ,it is mentioned that Mangal dosha is nullified due to some planetary combinations.
      Could you please confirm whether I should marry a manglik girl or non manglik girl.also please let me know when will I get married .

birth date: 19th August 1989
      birth time: 09:20 AM
      place:jhajjar,Haryana

Thanks,
      Vinod

• #6885 Reply
      TMR

Dear Vinod,

You may please read my relevant articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will help you understand matching of horoscopes in detail and some of the myths and misconceptions in Astrology.

• #6888 Reply
      Vinod

Hello Sir,

After lots of efforts my parents are not able to find suitable girl for me.
      Lot of marriage proposals gets rejected because my kundali shows that I am manglik. Please help to know when will I get married.
      also please confirm If I am manglik or not

Name: Vinod Kumar
      DOB : 19/08/1989 9:20 AM
      Place : Jhajjar ,Haryana

Thanks,
      Vinod Kumar

• #6889 Reply
      TMR

To the technically uninitiated in Astrology which most wayside astrologers are, you are a Manglik because Mars is placed in the 12th house as per Lagna and in the seventh house from Moon. But to those well versed in Astrology, this Manglik dosha is more than offset by the Lagna Lord Mercury is in conjunction with Mars.

Your marital house is fairly strong and sure you will get married soon after mid 2015 or around.

• #6892 Reply
      vinod

Thank you TMR Sir.

Does it mean that I am not manglik and I will be able to marry a non manglik girl without worrying about this mangal dosha .

• #6894 Reply
      TMR

Yes

• #6904 Reply
      p

name pratiksha 9/11/1990 10am bangalore . when i get married or how my life

• #6906 Reply
      TMR

Dear Pratiksha,

On a cursory examination, marital bliss is just around 40% and will take place in 2016/2017. For full details come through paid services.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6889 in Please confirm whether I should marry a manglik girl or non manglik girl
Your information:

Cancel