Please give me insights on my married life, please look into my navamsa

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore

My birth details are as follows: DOB- 03-july-1993 Time of Birth 9:45am Place: Rajahmundry, AP India, can any one give me a detailed analysis?

I am trying to read my chart, i am not able make detailed analysis . Any help in understanding my Navamsa and Rasi chart ?

• #21260 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get a better insight into Astrology which will answer your questions.

• #21267 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is ruled by Saturn, Saturn is posited in the 7th house. Venus which is the Karka for women and marriage is conjoined with Ketu. The close conjunction of Venus in the Rahu – Ketu axis is never good. It indicates problems with women and you will never get satisfaction and good results on the relationship front.

Marriage should be done with proper matching of the horoscope to enjoy a happy marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21274 Reply
        kishore

I love a girl and our guna matching gave 16 points. is it safe to assume that my married life and my relation in general is doomed ?

• #21275 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Guna milan is not complete horoscope matching , you should do a complete Horoscope matching which means Guna and Grah milan analysis. Also the strength of the 7th house of BOTH horoscopes is very important. If one horoscope is weak and the other horoscope is strong, the strong horoscope will provide support to the weak horoscope. If both horoscopes are weak then surely the relationship will not work.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21277 Reply
      kishore

Sir,could you please check it for me.
      Date: February 27, 1998

Time: 2:52:39 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 80 E 37′ 00″, 16 N 31′ 00″

Vijayawada, India

• #21281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your Kundli milan we see that the Guna milan score is 14.5 which is less than 18 that is required for marriage. There is Gana dosha and also Adya Nadi dosha. The Grahmaitri score is less with 1 score out of maximum 5, which is not good.

Marriage should only be considered if Gana dosha and Nadi dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21297 Reply
      kishore

How will it get canceled ? yesterday you told that , we should check 7th lord in both charts, sir could you please tell me any details about my married life ?

• #21340 Reply
      kishore

Sir,please reply

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Please give me insights on my married life, please look into my navamsa
Your information: