Please help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vivek

DOB- 16/3/1971
      Time- 03.02AM
      Place – Ambala (haryana)

Since 2009 my professional and personal life is going on a down swing, it has reached a stage where it has become difficult even to maintain my day to day expenses. I was told that I had shani mahadasha along with sade satti till oct. 2017 and that the conditions will improve there after. I sustained myself till then but even now the conditions are getting bad , I am a dentist and the practice is not doing well, not much of work, patients come for consultation but then they disapear. at home things are also bad. Please Help.

• #38789 Reply
      ssathya

You are running mercury dasha who is in 4th house but deliberated but in Navamsa Mercury is in his own house. Things will start improving since Saturn has moved to 3rd place since dec2017.
      Your financial positions will improve from July 2019 when you run on venus bukti who sits in the 2nd house. The money will be coming through your job.

http://www.sathyastro.com

• #38790 Reply
      TMR

Your career house and the lord Mercury is horribly bad since Mercury has hardly any strength and is a highly malefic. You wait till August 2018 and there will some slight improvement afterwards. For full details of the planetary strength, their nature and the strength houses, you read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Services.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Please help
Your information: