Please help a tantric has spoiled my life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepak Sharma

Since 2013 I used to go to a guruji. He write mantra on paper and make parchi of that paper. And tell the affected person to drink that water. I also used to drink that water. One year he did not do anything but one day when I was studying I saw him doing something around me. After that my brain stopped working. After that I see him in my body. Daily he is making my life a living hell.

He watches my every activity from his home. I do not know how it is possible. I see him in my body.

I am running on 33year and I am not married. He has stopped everything in my life.

I want to know why it is happening with me and when I will get rid of that ridiculous men.

Details
      19/11/1983
      09:55am
      Ajmer,rajasthan

• #18244 Reply
      subho

Hii deepak,
      I just dont want to hurt your emotions but can you tell if possible that in which part of your body do you see him(tantrik).

• #18245 Reply
      Deepak Sharma

I see him in my head very clearly and whenever I worshipped he shouts in my body.

• #18249 Reply
      TMR

You must go and consult another tantrik who might help you. Astrology is not the tool for such hallucinations.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18249 in Please help a tantric has spoiled my life
Your information:

Cancel