Please help – Career related

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vijay

Dear Sir,

I am pursuing my MBA Marketing in the United States. I have applied to numerous companies for summer internship in marketing during May to August, 2015 period. So far only rejections. I have prayed like anything and chanted hanuman chalisa and done everything. But, nothing is happening. This job is very critical for my future jobs in the US.

Can you let me know are there any chances if I would be getting one? How’s my career part of the horoscope?

DOB: 23rd June, 1989
      Place: Coimbatore
      Time: 10:44 AM

Vijay

• #9066 Reply
      TMR

Your Jupiter and Venus have very feeble residential strengths. Venus is the lord of your career. You may get some temporary assignment but not leading to a successful career. Mercury is the most powerful house and therefore you will have lot of money in life not necessarily from a flourishing career. For more details read my blog and come through my blog.

• #9078 Reply
      Vijay

When am I likely to get the assignment TMR ji?

Thanks

• #9079 Reply
      TMR

We will have to wait and see. Since it is only a temporary assignment, it can happen anytime.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9079 in Please help – Career related
Your information:

Cancel