Please help..health problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepak

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
      Time- 19:48
      Place- delhi, india.

I am 24 year old male suffering from past 4 years with severe stomach problem of bloating and chronic constipation.some how i have completed my graduation in hotel management , thou i got a job after my colg as a chef but due to my problem i am unable to pursue it and left after 3 months , its been a year i am jobless .
      I want the solution of my problem as i am unable to do anything in my career.what to do to end my sufferings . i have performed kaal sarp dosh puja at trimbkeshar this year , wearing a panna in my little finger of right hand, wearing a silver square in white thread around my neck, a red thread tagdi around my my waist , i have done kafan daan, i have kept a solid toy silver elephant in my home. I dont know what to do .plz help.plzz help me

• #11959 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars is the 8th house lord in your horoscope, therefore you need to be very careful when working in the kitchen, as it is the planet of fire. Fire outside and as 8th house is your below naval part as per Kaalpursha , you need to avoid totally spicy and fiery food. As it will give you strong acidity, piles, Cholesterol related problems. You may cook spicy food for your customers , but for you only non spicy and simple meals should be consumed.

You are in the mahadasha of Ketu and Shani. Keeping a Dog would be helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11967 Reply
      Deepak

My mother and i am scared of dogs , i cant keep a dog in my home.any other remedies which i can perform to be free from my stomach problem and my mercury is combust in 6 th house with conjuction with sun , as 6 th house is related to large intenstine and liver in kaalpursh , does my bad mercury is also creating problem because i though its due to my 5 th house as it has shani and rahu in co juction and as i am going to through ketu mahadasha it trigered the problem and will not end till march 2017 when it will get over , i am very depresed as i dont know what to do i cant do anything and i am planning to go abroad newzealand or canda to study that to professiinal diploma in cookery so i can get a job there but i dont think i can go as this problem will not let me do anything in my life.

• #11971 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have deciphered your planets very well , however I was making another point and that is that as Mars mooltrikona sign is in the 8th house, it is a very strong malefic planet for you. Therefore when Mars is the 8th lord, it is most avoidable to be close to fire as Aries is a fiery sign. technically you should be very careful from fire. However as your profession is a cook and you have to be in the kitchen you should always and always keep doing remedies of Mars. Certainly the ketu mahadasha has only made things worse for you. The period till March 2017 is not good. You should do the following mantra “Om Kem Kethave Namaha” and also worship Lord Ganesh always.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11959 in Please help..health problem
Your information:

Cancel