Please look into my Health and career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanam

Hello sir,

I did my bachelors in Pharmacy in India and worked for 4 Years before coming down to Canada. Now i m preparing for the exams to get license to work here in Canada in Pharmacy.
      Please look into my chart to analyze would i be able to permanently settle here in Canada and work in the field of Pharmacy.
      And secondaly bit worried about my health too.

My birth details are
      DOB 17/05/1987
      Time 8:45 Am
      Place Chandigarh

Thanks,
      Sanam

• #5334 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter in the 10th house in its own sign gives you career in Medicine. However As Jupiter is conjoined with Rahu it is giving you problems in settlement in life. There is Guru Chandal dosha in your horoscope. You will get settled overseas but with problems in your life. Doing the Guru Chandal dosha remedies will help you in career and also marriage.

1. Wearing a 11 Mukhi Rudhraksha.
      2. Abstain from Non Veg , Alcohol on Thursdays.
      3. Doing the Guru Chandal Dosha Puja.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5349 Reply
      Sanam

Hello Sir,

I actually got married last year and i am living with my husband here in canada.My husband is doing job here but not of his field of studies.
      Please analyse his chart also for getting a conclusion of carrer and settlement of both of us.
      His details are dob- 15/02/1985, time – 2:30 am place chandigarh.

• #5351 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Settlement of both of you is overseas only, but because the period that you are going through you will face problems in your life. From your horoscope I could see that because of Guru and Rahu forming the Guru chandal dosha problems will be there to the husband, because Jupiter is the signification of marriage. That is why I suggested the Puja. Also in your husbands horoscope there is Kaalsarp dosha. He is in the Mahadasha of Sun and antardasha of Ketu. Getting the Kaalsarp puja done will remove the obstacles he is facing in his life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5352 Reply
      Sanam

Right Sir…and could you tell where should we get these pooja’s done? how much time does it take for pooja and how much it costs..
      Nd can we wear gemstones for success?

• #5360 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Kindly send an email to [email protected] for more details on the puja and other remedies.

blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5360 in Please look into my Health and career
Your information:

Cancel