Please provide me with solution on our kundali

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chandra Kant

Dear sir

My name is Chandra Kant DOB: 23/01/1991 Time: 06:55 pm. Place: Sardar Shahar District Churu State Rajasthan.
      My Girl friends name megha DOB: 28/05/1993 TIME: 08:00 PM PLACE: DELHI.
      Our match making shows bhakut dosh. Please suggest is it possible to remove the dosh and can we marry.

• #6127 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in particularly the one titled “Marriage failures – how astrology can help” and “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology”. You will get a better idea about matching of horoscopes.

• #6128 Reply
      Ram

Dear Chandra Kant,
      You both are too young to think about marriage. Also if you both are serious lovers then love why you want to check match making again. It will only spoil your love and create again tensions. If you serious then proceed marriage and then go for more remedies.

• #6130 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The detailed Ashtkoot Guna Milan Score is given below.

Koot ___ Score you get ____ Maximum Score
      Varna ___ 1 ____ 1
      Vashya ___ 0 ____ 2
      Tara ___ 3 ____ 3
      Yoni ___ 3 ____ 4
      Grahamaitri ___ 5 ____ 5
      Gana ___ 0 ____ 6 (Gana Dosha)
      Bhakoot ___ 0 ____ 7 (5 -9 Bhakut Dosha)
      Nadi ___ 8 ____ 8

As you can the total Ashtkoot Guna milan score is 20 out of 36 which is little over 18 that is considered for marriage. One of the conditions for cancellation of bhakut dosha is good grahamaitri and no gana dosha. In your horoscope although the Grahamaitri score is good as you get 5 on 5, there is Gana dosha.
      Grah milan or Grah matching is very important part of horoscope matching and should be considered with Guna milan before you reach any final conclusion.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6127 in Please provide me with solution on our kundali
Your information:

Cancel