Please read my chart!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Tsveti

What kind of job I will have. Will I have a happy marriage? What kind of live shoul I expect? Thanks.

• #23598 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your complete Birth details for Free Horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #23651 Reply
      mahesh

Dear sir,
      Please guide me on my career.what line of profession is suitable and can I be self employed.
      Dob:04/01/1981
      Place:Calicut,Kerala
      Time:2.10 pm

• #23691 Reply
      mahesh

Hi sir..kindly reply if u ever go through this post.its a humble request.regards mahesh

• #23700 Reply
      TMR

You have a powerful horoscope. You should have been well employed. If you are not, your time of birth details are suspect. You read my blog navagrahastro. blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology. I am also from Calicut.

• #23711 Reply
        mahesh

Dear sir,
        As per my knowledge..the time is correct..this was recorded by our family astrologer in those days..he also said that I would have my best time only after 35-40 years..till that time..stable life is not possible…i dont know why he said like that..hope his words come true..also..i would say things are slightly picking up..if not great…it if better than what it was 5-6 years ago.any idea on my line of profession.
        Regards.mahesh

• #23712 Reply
      TMR

Ok in that case you wait till you are 35-40 years old and then enjoy your life. Best wishes to you.

• #23733 Reply
        mahesh

Dear sir,
        Well..pls let me know..if anything can be done..so that I don’t have to wait till 40..and 😊..please don’t say hard work…because iam doing it enough..😊..

• #23739 Reply
      TMR

You cannot cut short the path offered to you by God. Nor can you take a detour. You will have to take things as it comes to you. None can stop your life and its route of travel.

• #23745 Reply
      mahesh

Dear sir,
      Thanks for your comments..my intention was to understand is there a way to know if my birth time details is correct or not through astrology and iam still not clear about my line of profession.can astrology guide me on my line of profession..

• #23751 Reply
      TMR

Birth Time Rectifications are possible only if you can come personally and answer many of the questions you will be asked by the astrologer and it is a very expensive affair.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23733 in Please read my chart!!
Your information:

Cancel