Please recommend us the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      shanta

We are living in Karnataka. My sister’s married life is in trouble and we want remedy or solution for this problem through astrology. So we want to consult best astrologer personally in Bangalore.
      Please recommend us the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore and consult in Bangalore, who are expert in giving remedies without the help of computer software, so that we can consult him personally. Please give me the name and address and phone no. of the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore.

waiting for your early reply
      thank you

• #4834 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Im not sure if any one in this Astrology Forum is aware of any good astrologer personally. You may contact and seek help from the expert astrologers on this Forum and website. I’m sure you will find complete satisfaction and solution towards the problem that you are referring. When you go in for premium / paid analysis you can talk with the astrologer personally and get private and direct consultation.

I hope it helps.

Blessings,

Navneet

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #4834 in Please recommend us the few best astrologers who lives in Bangalore
Your information:

Cancel