Please study my chart & suggest gemstones

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Raju

Respected Astrologers
      Please study my chart and tell me about my future and which gemstones should I use.
      My date of birth is 22 nd Nov 1978 , Time 16:15 , Place Balurghat, West Bengal,India .
      Stammering since childhood, now insomnia,depression , anxiety, constipation, anger , problems with wife, financial problems etc .
      Please tell how my future is and which gemstones should I use.

• #18818 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have you have few dosha which are affecting your life in a bad way. First you are a Gandmool dosha in your horoscope, I hope that the Gandmool puja have been done. Also you have Vish dosha, because of which you will get the type of problems that you suggested.

The Moon mahadasha is going on and Moon is conjoined with Saturn in your horoscope. There is also a Shani Dhaiyya going on. You should do the following remedies.

1. Wear Pearl in silver on your right hand ring finger on Monday morning for gains.

2. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

I’m sure by doing the remedies given above, you will find much relief in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18825 Reply
      Raju

Respected Sir,
      How long will the Sani dhaiya go still? Once you have suggested for a 6ratti Pukhraj. I am using it still but can’t come out of these . I am sending you an email too .
      Please check and help me.
      Warm Regards
      Raju.

• #18826 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Shani Dhaiyya will be till January 2017. Yes I received your email, but I do not do palmistry so cannot comment on the pictures you sent. Yes you can continue wearing Pukhraj as it is your bhagya stone and will always bring you good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18828 Reply
      Raju

Respected Sir
      Thank you for your precious suggestions.
      I have a new pearl around 5 ratti in my stock. I will use it in gold ring.
      Namaste!

• #18829 Reply
      Kumar

Respected Sir , I am wearing few gem stones , request you to guide that are they all accurate for me.

Index finger- white Topaz
      Ring Finger- Ruby and triangular Coral
      Baby finger-Pearl

DOB-24-09-1980
      Time of Birth-19:55 PM
      Place of birth-Bareilly(up)

Regards

• #18830 Reply
      Kumar

Respected Sir , I am wearing few gem stones , request you to guide that are they all accurate for me.

Index finger- white Topaz in gold
      Ring Finger- Ruby in gold and triangular Coral in gold
      Baby finger-Pearl in silver

DOB-24-09-1980
      Time of Birth-19:55 PM
      Place of birth-Bareilly(up)
      Regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18818 in Please study my chart & suggest gemstones
Your information:

Cancel