please tell me for goverment job dob 25 may 1986 time : 7:06 am place : durg

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashish mishra

Durg (India)

• #4916 Reply
      TMR

Yes you are likely to get a job under the King(Government) by about mid 2017.

• #4953 Reply
        Ashish mishra

Thank you Sir
        Please guide me with some remedy so I can attain my goal easily

• #4923 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail it is likely that you have a very strong inclination towards competitive exams. Chances of a Govt job are very much there in your horoscope. Keep working hard to get the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4952 Reply
        Ashish mishra

Thank you Sir
        Please suggest me some ritual which will be helpful to me to attain my goaly

• #4955 Reply
      TMR

There are no quick remedies using which you can bypass the God’s plans of your future. You can only get indications that you are possible to be in Govt. employment, but when and where are not very clear to you nor to us. It is like you know that you are going to New Delhi, now it is difficult to know whether it is raining there or whether there are hailstorms. When you reach there only(even which you cannot foresee), you will know about it. Or perhaps you can use your mobile. Unfortunately we do not know God’s Mobile number.

Astrology is not for doing remedies and quickening the pace of your future which none can do. Many wayside astrologers will give you such remedies. Read my articles “Are there Remedies in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4923 in please tell me for goverment job dob 25 may 1986 time : 7:06 am place : durg
Your information:

Cancel