PLS HELP – CAREER

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vijay

Dear Sir,

I graduated from my master’s program in the United States 2 months back. I have been searching for a job and no luck at all. My parents’ are advising me to come back to India. What do I do? Is there any luck?

DOB: 23/06/1989
      Time: 10:44 AM
      Place of birth: Coimbatore, India.

Vijay

• #11771 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars is the 4th house lord and debilitated in the 12th house. Mars in the 12th house is not good, as it gives early eyes related problems, the person wants to be away from his place of birth. However as Mars is debilitated, things will not be easy. Mars is the yogakarka planet as per your horoscope , therefore you should improve Mars for it best results. You are also in the period of Jupiter and Saturn which are not good. The period is certainly not good on therefore you can expected difficulties in fulfilling your desire. As per your horoscope you do not want to return as it will leave you unsatisfied professionally.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11798 Reply
      Vijay

Dear Navneetji,

I am shocked to go over your response. When do you think the situation would improve? I have only 30 days to remain in the US. Will I get a job back home and grow? Or, that also is an issue?

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11798 in PLS HELP – CAREER
Your information:

Cancel