Plz tell about health, career and marriage..?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      himanshu gupta

dear forum member help me ,,,,
      its all staarted in 2012 .. when i got my cervical curve straighten … even though never met with an accident .. it exact date is 2 march 2012… when all my health problem came disease after disease … in first two years 2012- 2013 .. its only in neck …but in 2014 when i had to do..some forword bending work.. in my shop problem worsen it come in back ..got back problem..in xray it been shown that i have injury ..i dont know when it happend … got anxiety and blood pressure ,depression, fybromylazia problem.? obssessive compulsive disorder too iam having ..even though i am just 23 .. met with several doctors but nothing curing my problem
      — ask u all member when my health will be come back to track as i was before
      – will it affect my marriage life …? how my wife look like ? beautiful or not ?
      – i am doing business with my right ( food business ) is it right ? as i cant do anything because my health
      plz help me out

himanshu gupta

my details are ….
      6 novemeber 1993
      4.46 pm
      delhi

TMR

Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury are powerless in your horoscope and that is the root cause of all your problems. You will get quite a lot of relief when your Kethu Mahadasa starts in early 2020 and you will have to endure it out till then. Perhaps a relocation from your current place of residence to a far off place could help where you can do your work of choice. There is strong Pravarjya yoga and marriage is not going to bring you any happiness at all. Spiritual thinking and yogic treatment could help you out under a proper Guru whom you will have to search out for.

J V S Rao

In your chart Dasa lord Mercury is not good for you. You will get relief in Ketu dasa which begins from 01-12-2019.
      Reg Marriage: you will get chances for negotiations in 2019,and Ketu dasa will be good for marriage. The bride will be from a family already known to you. She will be beautiful and dynamic.
      Note: In Merc period (whatever period if may be), then you face some minor health trouble. Please take care of yourself.
      Be happy.

Shiva

You are of Aries Ascandant and Karkata Rashi .

You are having a connection of Love marriage .
      Jupiter is afflicting 7th house . Hence , problems should be there in married life .
      Mercury is also there in 7th house but won’t effect so much as it’s far from ascendant degree . (As per System Approach Astrology). You are suffering because Lagna lord Mars is with Rahu and 6th Mercury dasha is going on .
      You need to make penance of Rahu, Mercury and Jupiter life long .
      And, need to Chant MahaMrityanjay mantra regularly through out Life as 8th house rules Chronic Diseases . So, This disease would definitely reduce but no one can guarantee it’s complete recovery.
      Your wife would be good looking but Argumentative.
      Food industry is good for you .
      Did You get any Hotel Management Degree?

Regards:
      [email protected]

himanshu gupta

will married life be too bad ? i dont want a bad married life …. any remedy would u suggest
      no i dont have a hotel management degree .. /
      _ will father business good for me? as it not running well from past 4 year …
      — can i invest in stock market

himanshu gupta

navneet khanna ji ..

Shiva

Remedies:
      1. offering sweet fried bread in pieces and bajra to crows and birds daily morning for Rahu
      2. Feed green grass or Palak daily to cows for Mercury
      3. Offering boondi ladoos daily morning to crows and birds for Jupiter.

Maha Mrityanjay Mantra:
      tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam
      urvārukamiva bandhanānmṛtyormukṣīya mā’mṛtāt

daily after taking bath.

[email protected]

himanshu gupta

should i recite with samput ( om houm jum sah ……. )
      or just
      tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam
      urvārukamiva bandhanānmṛtyormukṣīya mā’mṛtāt

–when i will meet my spouse ?

J V S Rao

dear gupta,
      you can do your father business. I hope it is connected to liquids ex. chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides, petroleum products. After 09-10-2018 he may change his business.
      Never go for speculation. It is not advisable to you.
      Take the advise of elders and act accordingly.

himanshu gupta

he is having food business..( halwai and catering business )
      will the condition become worsen in our business that we change business in near future ?

J V S Rao

you think then. not now. first take care of your health.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Plz tell about health, career and marriage..?’ is closed to new replies.