prashnsa kundali exam pass

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      puja

time of question= 14:31 pm place of question=aurangabad maharashtra question=will i get selected in coal india limited exam happening on 26 march 2017? date of question=25 january 2017

• #23065 Reply
      TMR

Yes, there is 78% chances that you will get selected if you write the examination.

• #23066 Reply
      puja

thanks a ton TMR sir.
      what to do to convert 78% into 100%? any mantra/jap ?

• #23070 Reply
      TMR

Read Srimad Maha Bhagavatham ‘Thritheeya skantha” in full. Recite Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily.

• #23084 Reply
      puja

Can i ask 2 more exam pass prashna kundali questions 1 today and 1 tomorrow?

• #23087 Reply
      TMR

You must read “Horary Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and understand the principles behind it. The questions should be such that I can give you a “Yes” or “No” answer with chances in percentages which if greater than 50%, you can hope for favourable results. And this will be a Paid Consultation.

Use the link http://navagrahastro.blogspot.com/2013/12/horary-astrology.html

• #54570 Reply
      saheli

my exam is last part of this year i will passs or not in exam. nxt year can i go abroad

• #54587 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Saheli
      The way you are asking is not sufficient to answer your questions. You have to provide your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth to evaluate and give the result. If you provide them, it can be answered.
      The way you are expressing in others’ thread shows immaturity. Never do that.
      Any how, as per tatkal lagna taken by this time Hrs.22-06-36PM 01-07-2018, I venture to answer you that you are connected to Accounts side. Feebly civil or chemical engineering. You will get through in the exam and go overseas.

• #85346 Reply
      pinal shah

Can I pass exam on 26-05-2019 and 02-06-2019?

• #85352 Reply
      TMR

You must read “Horary Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and understand the principles behind it. The questions should be such that I can give you a “Yes” or “No” answer with chances in percentages which if greater than 50%, you can hope for favourable results. And this will be a Paid Consultation.

Use the link http://navagrahastro.blogspot.com/2013/12/horary-astrology.html

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23084 in prashnsa kundali exam pass
Your information:

Cancel