prediction about future husband

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      vidya

I want to know my future husband will be from another caste or brahmin caste?18.04.1991
      7:20am
      KOLKATA;WEST BENGAL

TMR

All astrology can say is that your future husband will be a man with all qualities of a man. God does not differentiate between caste, creed or religion which are all man made.

vidya

Sir I m so sorry I don’t differentiate between caste..but I have many question in my heart ..pepple said that astrolgy is a way where we can find our all answers..I also belive it so if u dont mind could u tell me that my husbnd will be from another caste or not?

TMR

Your knowledge in Astrology is all what you hear from fake astrologers. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Caste system is man made and it has no meaning like one caste is better than the other. Division of job is what led to the caste system. Some Brahmins are worse than Sudras and there are very good human beings even in Shudras. Read my articles on the blog and you will be well enlightened in Astrology and its scope in life.

vidya

Vidya
      kolkata,west Bengal
      I m so sorry guru ji ..why i am asking he will be from my caste or another bcz i love someone very much and i want to only marry him ..and my parents are against of it they said that it was wrong ..u will insulting us infront of all relatives if u marry him..thats why I am very much tensed

TMR

Astrology does not differentiate people using a caste system. There are no axioms in astrology that one will be born as a Brahmin or a Kshatriya or a Sudra or Vaisya. Caste system is society made and basically every one us are alike in all respects. Your parents might not be so enlightened about spirituality and they just follow the rules of society prevalent in the place they are living. And as a daughter, you are obliged to listen to them if you so wish.

vidya

Vidya
      Kolkata,west Bengal,India
      Thnk you so much Guru ji☺
      I will listen only my heart words..bcz I belive in God he is already choose my life partner for me.

TMR

If you are so certain that you listen only to your heart, why you have wasted our time asking questions the answers of which will not make any difference to you. I do understand that you believe in God has already decided on your partner.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘prediction about future husband’ is closed to new replies.