Pregnancy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Div

My Husband Details :dob : 03/nov/1980,place: Vizag,Ap,India ,Time: 15:50 pm
      My Details : Date of Birth: 19 May 1984,Time of Birth :1:40 am (early hours of may 19),Place of Birth:Hyderabad

We are trying to conceive for 3 years now. I had undergone a surgery for the same recently and both of us are on medication now.

I wanted to know when will we have children. Will i conceive naturally or would i have to go to treatments like IVF.

Waiting for your reply Sir.

• #18759 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      I am reading the horoscope of wife born at Hyderabad.
      Madam,Your lagna is Kumbha.
      Fifth house has to be seen for children.
      Fifth house owner is Budha.
      Budha is in 3rd house and seen by powerful
      Sani.It is a negative point.
      Moon is a bad planet for Kumbha lagna.
      Moon is seeing 5th house.It is also a
      bad point.
      You have to do penance for 6months.
      Please see in google-penance method to clean
      horoscope.
      [email protected]

• #18794 Reply
        Div

Sir,

I did fasting for 6 years on thursdays without eating anything. Now becuase of my health i am unable to do fasting. Please let me know when will we have kids.
        Navneet Khanna sir could you help.

Regards.

• #18799 Reply
      TMR

As per my readings of your horoscope, you have little chances of being a mother since Sun, Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are very weak in your charts. I think it would be better for you to get reconciled to this situation rather than worrying about it. Perhaps you could take up some career where you can get chances of mingling with small children like being a nursery teacher or the like full time or part time. Accept God’s wishes with all humility and you will be better off in life. There are many parents worrying their life throughout due to unworthy actions of their children.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18759 in Pregnancy
Your information:

Cancel