Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shri Harsh

Hello Sir
      Name :-Shriharsh Praveen Katageri
      Date of birth:17-05-1994
      Place of birth:-Bijapur Karnataka
      Timing of birth :-11:50am

Problems :- I am suffering from Epilepsy (fits) issue from birth I am able to concentrate on my studies I have become 23 yrs old still not completed my undergraduate.
      I hard work I lot but I still I don’t get the results.

Pls tell what should I do in my life.

Regds.
      Shri harsh

• #31747 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see Rahu in the 5th house which is the house of education. Rahu is in Scorpio which is the sign in which Rahu is debilitated. Mars is the 5th house lord which is weak as it is in the state of infancy. However Mars is in its own sign aries which is good. The mahadasha of Ketu and antardasha of mercury is going on. Yes there are challenges in your horoscope related to education, but that does not mean that you will not be educated. You should rather than focusing on simple graduation, focus on learning some skills.

For Rahu in the 5th house in sign of Mars, you should recite Hanuman Chalisa Daily.
      Regarding your epilepsy, medical world has done remarkable advancement and there are many medicines today which can make you live a normal life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #31749 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is too bright that there are potentials of your becoming a Jnani like Sri Sankara or Vivekananda. Your horoscope has a net strength of more than 72% strength and in percentile strength 98%. You are an above normal person and your education is in the highest sphere of spiritual levels and not the ordinary bookish knowledge which you gather from the schools and colleges. Try to be a disciple of a spiritual leader and you will be very well known and you can teach the rest of the people like an AadhyatmaGuru. To my mind your epilepsy is when you go beyond the realms of normal life.

• #31777 Reply
      Deepak

Ketu-Saturn period was not good for you from 28/2/2016 to 7/4/2017. Your studies will go better in Ketu-Mercury period you are under now (7/4/2017-5/4/2018). You indeed should seek medical help as astrology cannot replace medical science and your horoscope is very powerful from career perspective. As your lagna lord moon is placed in 12th house in Chalit, you are a spiritual person (as Mr. Navneet said chanting hanuman chalisa will be helpful indeed).

You will start golden period of 20 years in form of Venus mahadasha from 5/4/2018. Venus is lord of gains for your ascendant and is placed in 11th house in Chalit in nakshatra of 10th lord Mars (placed in 9th house in Chalit) and with Mercury as sublord (placed in 10th house in Chalit). You will recover and will do well in career as well.

Try to go abroad during Venus period and things will take a better turn indeed.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31792 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      I think you can be cured with colour ray therapy and holistic healing.
      You can be cured with fasting for one day in a week,for 4months.
      On the day of fasting,you can eat unlimited quantity uncooked vegetables.
      [email protected]

• #34017 Reply
      Shriharsh

Hello Sir
      Name :-Shriharsh Praveen Katageri
      Date of birth:17-05-1994
      Place of birth:-Bijapur Karnataka
      Timing of birth :-11:50am

I am shriharsh I want to ask about my future career what can I become and when can I expect my life partner in my life where she will meet me at what point of time
      Regds.
      Shriharsh

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31749 in Problem for life
Your information:

Cancel