Problems in career since one year

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pradeep Dwivedi

Hello sir,

I am facing career issues since last year. I was out of job for 6 monthd and after working for 2 months I am again out of job. I am a civil engineer by profession. My wife is also facing same issued. Can you please suggest if the time will change, also few remedies. Thankyou in advance. My details are:

Name- Pradeep Dwivedi
      DOB- 16 September 1988 at 11:55pm
      Place – Sriniwaspuri , Delhi

• #29066 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the period of Shani Sade Satti. Shani Sade satti is the 7 1/2 years period of Saturn transit over natal moon. This is generally not a good period as it brings obstacles, hindrances and delays. Doing Sade Satti remedies are highly important to get rid of obstacles that are coming your way.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #29418 Reply
      Deepak

Currently you are under Mercury Mahadasha and Moon Antradasha. Mercury is very good for career being lagna lord and placed in 4th house with 7,10,11 in nakshtra and sublord (along with 6,8,12 that gives troubles) but Moon is debilitated in 6th house with 6,8,12 in nakshatra and sublord; thereby giving you troubles. Also your 10th lord Jupiter is in 12th house which is not good. Also Saturn Sadesati over delitated moon is at peak.

Mars Antradasha that has started from 2 August 2017 and will run till30/7/2018 looks better for career and once Saturn becomes direct from end August things will be better.

Try to find a job abroad as things would be smooth there.

Wearing an emerald will help tremendously

Take care

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29066 in Problems in career since one year
Your information:

Cancel