Problems

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pintu

Respected Sir,
      Actually one of the astrologer near my house told me that i have Kaal sarp dosh and due to that i will have lot of problems in rest of my life.
      He even told i will have very short life.:’-(
      Just few months back i was having rahu and it was almost for 15 yrs.
      Rahu mahadasha was bad.But i am a hard worker. I bravely fought nd Still fighting nd Struggling….So after listening such things from astrolgers i got demoralised nd sad.
      So sir please tell me what is it all about kaal sarp dosha.
      Is my time good in future or what.
      I am doing B.tech(last yr).
      I want to go to abroad for higher studies or for job…So sir plz tell me.
      Currently i am in which mahadasha is it good or bad?

Birth- Ballia,U.P
      DOB-03/08/1994
      Time-18:30

• #11251 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all you do not have Any Kaalsarp dosha. Kaalsarp dosha is formed when all planets are on one side of Rahu and Ketu. In your horoscope you have Saturn on the other side. Therefore you do not have Kaalsarp dosha.

Coming to your other questions, your 10th house of profession is weak, first you have Rahu and Jupiter conjoined in the 10th house forming the Guru Chandal dosha. Also the 7th lord Venus is debilitated in the 9th house, which is the bhagyastan. You will have to put in lot of efforts to bring you the desired results in your career. You are presently in the main period of Jupiter and the sub period of Jupiter till July 2017. Doing the below given remedies will bring you much needed relief.

1. Recite Brihaspathi Mantra “Om Brim Brihaspathi Namaha” 108 times daily

2. Give food to the Birds daily

3. Respecting elders in the family

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11261 Reply
        Pintu

Thx for your fast reply sir.
        I will Surely follow these remedies.

Can u please tell, when this guru Chandal dosh will end…And is it really so bad even More bad than Rahu mahadasha previously which i was having.
        As my profession house is weak So Should i go for Higher studies.
        I am Confused which would be good for me…MBA or Preparation For gate…..Or directly should go for job…!!!
        Is there any chance to get an good job…Pls sir tell..!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #11261 in Problems
Your information:

Cancel