promotion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      babita sharma

Sir, My dob 18.10.1970 time is 11.15 hrs. place of birth is Delhi. I am in govt job since last 21 years but got no promotion despite of hard work. Is there any chances of change of job or promotion. Thank you.

• #23016 Reply
      TMR

What is your job status in Govt. where you have never got a promotion in 21 years. Do you get an increment yearly?

• #23019 Reply
        mukesh kumar

Sir, I am Personal Assistant in govt. yes, I got every year yearly increment with outstanding performance report. But due to non availability of vacancy in the department, I am stagnated. I tried to go out many times but despite of passing the exam I did not move due to sometime personal reasons. Regards.

• #23020 Reply
      babita sharma

Sir, I am Personal Assistant in govt. yes, I got every year yearly increment with outstanding performance report. But due to non availability of vacancy in the department, I am stagnated. I tried to go out many times but despite of passing the exam I did not move due to sometime personal reasons. Regards.

• #23027 Reply
      TMR

If you are getting your yearly increment then there is nothing to complain. Your salary increment is your promotion. You continue to be the Personal assistant to whoever he might be who is also getting himself seniority year after year. You are worrying for nothing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23027 in promotion
Your information:

Cancel