Quarrels and Rahu/Mars

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      beginner

What do you see in a horoscope of a person who tends to quarrel with most people?

When one has Moon and Rahu in the same house (4th) with Mars in the 7th, what does it say? Won’t get along with parents? Fortunately there is also Jupiter in the 4th house.

Thanks. I am just try to learn some basics.

• #7428 Reply
      TMR

You better read the articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get some better insight into astrology.

• #7433 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Before you just look at the conjunctions of planets , you also need to look at the nature of the planets and the sign in which they are posited. For example every one fears Rahu and Ketu but when exalted Rahu can give great achievements to the native. Even in the 11th house Rahu can give enormous gains. Same is the case with Saturn when it gives it can bless the native with enormous success. Therefore it is important to look at the complete horoscope and not just at one or two planets.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7435 Reply
      beginner

Thanks for your replies.

And by the way, I have seen the navagrahastro.blogspot site but it would help a lot if you could tell me which articles I should start with in particular. Thanks for your help.

• #7436 Reply
      richa

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..what are enemy/benefic planets for tula ascedent ? 😀

• #7437 Reply
      TMR

All planets are good or bad or neutral in nature. It depends on how strong they are by evaluating their placement, lordship, nature etc.etc. It is foolish to pass a general comment that to Tula Lagna, such and such planets are good or bad. You can read my articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7438 Reply
      TMR

beginner,

You can start with “Astrology – A new Version” and other articles in chronological order or publication.

• #7451 Reply
      richa

sir I can’t find the blog in this site where it was mentioned with different ascendant’s enemical/friend planet. I was actually talking about that.

• #7452 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In Horoscope reading you have two types of malefic, one is the Natural Malefic like Sun , Saturn and Mars , then you have functional malefic. Functional malefic are those planet whose Mooltrikona sign is in the trik bahavas that is the 6th, 8th and the 12th house. For Tula Lagan if you want to know you have Rahu & Ketu as Malefic and also Mercury because it is the 12th lord.

If you browse the AstrologyMag.com website, you will find many articles which are highly informative.

For start you can read more about Rahu and Ketu in this article on Rahu and Ketu the Spiritual Purifier

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7452 in Quarrels and Rahu/Mars
Your information:

Cancel