I would like to know the possibility for divorce/Second Marriage

DOB: 26-02-1984
      Place: Etawah, UP
      Birth Time: 3:55 PM

and would like the check the marriage compatibility with

DOB: 31-Dec-1977
      Place: Saharanpur, UP
      Birth Time: 2:30 AM

Note: we don’t have any plan for kids bcu we already have kids.

Regards,
      Manoj

• #10419 Reply
      TMR

You can check compatibility between horoscopes if you come through Paid services. https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4

• #10443 Reply
      Manoj

if every query will be resolved by paid service than whats the use of this forum…

• #10444 Reply
      Ramachandran

There are people who find this forum useful and that is why we are answering to their questions sometimes free of charge. Marriage related questions normally come from people who can afford it and they have to pay for that and if they are miserly enough not to pay for that, how will they succeed in marriage. If you read my blog you will understand that astrology is a very complicated science and evaluation of that takes time and high level of knowledge. We are not wayside astrologers who will answer each and everything.

• #10448 Reply
      Manoj

Dear Sir, I respect you and astrology also…i didnt mean to hurt you…but i would like to request you…plz define the rules for forum…means what we can ask over here……

anyways can u let me know the possibility for divorce for above mention girl and after how many year of marriage..

Regards,

• #10449 Reply
      TMR

To be frank with you, astrology cannot answer a question like yours. What astrology can provide is to let you know the success factor in your marriage and if it is good or above average, you will have a smooth married life as otherwise you will have unsatisfactory marital bliss and this could lead to divorces, separations and consequent litigation etc.

What I can offer is to evaluate your horoscope and give you the full details which includes marriage, the 7th house. And to do this I have to work for about an hour or more with the use of my own software and the usage of computers which I cannot do free of charge.

Sometimes certain things can be found out by a cursory examination which will take only a few minutes and such inferences are passed on to the questioner free of charge. These sort of things are generally of a disastrous type involving health and poverty, unemployment, miseries in life etc.

This forum is not a totally free one. We generally insist payment for marriage related queries, success or promotions in career and such other enjoyable privileges. In other words we treat the patients who are poor and to do that we do charge for plastic surgery and other cosmetic reasons.

• #10457 Reply
      Manoj

Dear Sir, Thanks for the detailed explanation….i am extremely sorry for inconvenience cause.

regards,

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10449 in Query for Second Marriage
Your information:

Cancel