Query regarding Marriage and Career

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Dear Sir,

I want to know when my marriage would take place and will it be a happy married life.My birth details
      D.o.b: Aug 4,1991
      Time: 6:05 A.M
      PLACE: HYDERABAD

Thankyou

• #22027 Reply
      TMR

It will totally depend on whom you are going to marry. If his horoscope is well matching with yours, you will definitely be happy. You could get married by 2020 for sure.

• #22052 Reply
      nadira

dob:30/11/1992 time 2.40pm @ tellicherry…. sir plz tell me how will be my married life and future husband….

• #22054 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to be married by mid 2017 and you have a reasonably good marital life. Beware of stomach disorders and a little of arthritis problems which could trouble you in future. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more exposure to astrology.

• #22061 Reply
      bibin

dob:26/12/1988 time:11.45pm place thalassery
      sir how will be my married life. whether being a manglik effect my future family life.. is there any problem???kindly please reply

• #22066 Reply
      TMR

Being a Manglik is not such a bad thing. Read my “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #22071 Reply
      babeesh

sir kindly let me know how is my married life….
      dob:26/12/1988 time:11.45pm @ tellicherry kerla

• #22076 Reply
      TMR

What makes you think that you will not have a happy married life? For a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can come through Paid services.

• #22077 Reply
      Keshav Sharma

Respected Guru ji,
      Pranam!

My Name is Keshav Sharma & DOB 31.05.1984, Place Rudrapur-Uttarakhand & Time 10:30 PM.
      Guru ji I want to know that when will I get marry?

• #22080 Reply
        Keshav Sharma

Guru Ji
        Will it be arrange or luv?
        And the same answer is given lastyear too by you that I’ll get marry on Q3-2016.

• #22079 Reply
      TMR

You will get married in the last quarter of 2017. You have a very powerful horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #22082 Reply
      TMR

Obviously your time of birth could be inaccurate. Do not trust Astrology if you are not sure of your exact time of birth. And the definition of Marriage is union of body, mind and soul. Sometimes some people get married without anyone else knowing about it except the other partner. I have found that many who are unmarried in the eyes of others were in fact had married in private.

And in your last post in 2015, you had mentioned your time of birth as 10:29 p.m and the place of birth is Haldwani. How did it change in one year time by one minute. Obviously you are not sure of your birth time.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Query regarding Marriage and Career
Your information: