Query to JVS Rao sir, umamaheshwar sir.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sumit verma

Dear JVS Rao sir,
      My dob 12th oct 1985
      Time 1:40 pm
      Place Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Sir will you please guide me through my career aspect and finances? I’m currently in Information Technology department.. are there any chances of job profile changes in future? Will I change my career path? Will I ever get satisfaction in my career, name fame and reputation? I’m very unhappy with my finances. When can I expect financial stability? Wealth indication?

• #27481 Reply
      Sumit verma

JVS Rao sir please reply.
      Sir also tell me is there any rajayoga in my kundali that will ever fruitify and wheb will i troubles of my life finish so that i could live satisfactory? Sir please reply. Things are very problematic at my professional area and personal area involving parents.

• #27488 Reply
      sumit verma

anybody having knowledge of astrology plz reply

• #27490 Reply
      TMR

You claim to be an expert in Information technology and you believe in the hearsay axioms of astrology to predict your future. The basis of Astrology is fully mathematical in nature and it can only be used to evaluate your life in general and not for predictions like such and such a thing will happen at such and such a time. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology and its usefulness in life.

• #27491 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear sumit verma,
      If you have one doubt it can be resolved in the forum. But if you go on asking one after another, pls go through the paid services of our senior astrologers.
      JVS Rao

• #27493 Reply
      Rashmi

Rashmi goswami(female) 29-12-1983 time 1:10AM delhi. Please when i get good job. My current salary too low. Im also try for govt. Job. How will be my carrier. My financial problem.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27490 in Query to JVS Rao sir, umamaheshwar sir.
Your information:

Cancel