Question

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Worried..

what is the impact of 7th lord in 8th house…
      pls tell also remedies….

• #19670 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

7th lord in 8th house is not a good position for the 7th house. As the 7th house is the house of marriage and also the spouse, the 8th house becomes the family of your spouse. When the 7th lord goes to the 8th house, it means that the inclination of the spouse will be too much towards his /her family.

8th house per say in a horoscope is a malefic position and therefore any planet when posited in the 8th house loses its strength. Matching of the horoscope becomes very important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19679 Reply
      Question

whether after good match making marital happiness will come???
      ya bure planets ya effect good match making ke baad bhi rehta hai??

Pls reply

• #19680 Reply
      Question

whether after good match making marital happiness will come???
      ya bure planets ka effect good match making ke baad bhi rehta hai??
      after match making sab thik hojata hai???

Pls reply

• #19681 Reply
      TMR

Aap mera blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in pathem aur uske baad yahi savaal poochiye.

• #19683 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Horoscope matching brings balance to the relationship and whenever there is a weak horoscope a good horoscope matching provides support and strengthens the relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19686 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet I spoke to you last week regarding my Wife you told me that she needs to wear a pearl stone, I had put the gemstome in an envelope with her Photograph but I have noticed only a slight change, I wanted to try it this way first and then ask her to waar the stone is that Ok, please let me know

• #19687 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear K,

Testing of stone is required for stones which belong to Malefic planets, specially Saturn etc. For Pearl and Moonstone it is not required. If she is going to wear Pearl, make sure that is it “Sucha Moti” and not the ordinary cultured Pearls. You need to buy a good quality Pearl to see major results. Else the effects will be there but minimal.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19679 in Question
Your information:

Cancel