Question regarding marriage prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Aruna

Hello

I just want to know when will I get married?
      Have consulted with some astrologers they say that my marriage yog has started but still I am not getting any marriage proposals?

Plz help if there is any upay pls do tell.

Dob 25-may-1988
      Time 7:30 pm
      Place Delhi

• #17627 Reply
      Aruna

Pls my question also

• #17906 Reply
      Aruna

Pls sir my question also…..

• #17907 Reply
      TMR

You may have to wait till mid 2018 to get married. Currently Jupiter sub period is totally powerless and that is why alliances are not maturing.

• #17918 Reply
      Aruna

pls navneet sir predict about my marriage and when will it happen…and any upay also for speedy proceedings…how to make marriage yog and jupiter strong…pls help sir

• #17936 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Scorpio and 7th house is ruled by Taurus. Venus the lord of Taurus is posited in the 8th house which is not a good position for it to be and has aspect of Saturn, the planet which brings obstacles and delays. Sun is a separative planet and in the 7th house is not auspicious. You should do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage to enjoy a blissful marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17938 Reply
      Aruna

Thanks navneet sir but despite the marriage yog has started but I am not getting any marriage proposal. ….pls tell when will I get married and also any upay for making this yog strong

Dob 25-may-1988
      Time 7:30 pm
      Place Delhi

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17907 in Question regarding marriage prediction
Your information:

Cancel