Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

question

This topic contains 83 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 84 total)
  • Author

loveastro

thanks about previous answers.

I would like to know how you determined my f.husband qualities and character.
    did you considered my D charts?

date: 16/7/89
    time: 00:05 am
    place: fergana, uzbekistan

#12673 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

I guess you mean Divisional Charts by D charts. Yes of course I look at D9 or the Navamsha chart which is for spouse. hey I have a feeling that you have deep Interest in Vedic Astrology, where you learned or learning Vedic Astrology.

You need to tell me more about your Interest and about yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12678 Reply

loveastro

I have not learned vedic astrology- I’m find it quietly interesting.

yes I mean divisional charts- what can you say more about my D9 chart?
    do you believe also in the meaning of D40, D45 and D60?

#12680 Reply

loveastro

can you explain how to create a D chart?

#12725 Reply

loveastro

Please reply

#12776 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Creating Divisional charts is complicated process, as you know we have charts from D1 that is the Lagan chart to D 60 which is the Shashtiamsha chart. The D60 chart is seen incase of twins.

Every divisional chart has a relevance. D1 is the natal chart then , D2 is for wealth, D3 is for Slibblings, D10 Dashamsha chart for profession. D9 chart for spouse. The most important charts are D1 that is the natal chart, along with Moon chart as Vedic astrology is Moon based and also the D9 chart that is the Navamsha chart.

On the forum preparing a D9 chart with calculation might not be possible , however soon I will add an article on D9 Navamsha calculation on my Blog and can always refer to it. It will be helpful for all those who want to know some calculations of Vedic charts.

We are now living in Digital world and computers and all of us including me use a computer to calculate Birth charts. Doing it manually would be highly complicated and lengthy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#12779 Reply

loveastro

Yes I agree with you but I want to know if I can create a D chart on astro.com( for example) and see how those charts looks like?

For now can you give more info about D 45, D 40 and D 60 chart?
    I would like to know more about myself..

#12783 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

I dont know if you can create Navamsha chart in astro.com, I think that site is purely on western astrology. I do want to have charts on my website, but unfortunately I running on small budget and cannot afford , but hopefully soon things will change and I will have many charts here as well.

Even a ordinary Vedic Astrology software will not have all the 60 divisional charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 84 total)
Reply To: question
Your information: