question

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • Author
      loveastro

thanks about previous answers.

I would like to know how you determined my f.husband qualities and character.
      did you considered my D charts?

date: 16/7/89
      time: 00:05 am
      place: fergana, uzbekistan

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I guess you mean Divisional Charts by D charts. Yes of course I look at D9 or the Navamsha chart which is for spouse. hey I have a feeling that you have deep Interest in Vedic Astrology, where you learned or learning Vedic Astrology.

You need to tell me more about your Interest and about yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I have not learned vedic astrology- I’m find it quietly interesting.

yes I mean divisional charts- what can you say more about my D9 chart?
      do you believe also in the meaning of D40, D45 and D60?

loveastro

can you explain how to create a D chart?

loveastro

Please reply

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Creating Divisional charts is complicated process, as you know we have charts from D1 that is the Lagan chart to D 60 which is the Shashtiamsha chart. The D60 chart is seen incase of twins.

Every divisional chart has a relevance. D1 is the natal chart then , D2 is for wealth, D3 is for Slibblings, D10 Dashamsha chart for profession. D9 chart for spouse. The most important charts are D1 that is the natal chart, along with Moon chart as Vedic astrology is Moon based and also the D9 chart that is the Navamsha chart.

On the forum preparing a D9 chart with calculation might not be possible , however soon I will add an article on D9 Navamsha calculation on my Blog and can always refer to it. It will be helpful for all those who want to know some calculations of Vedic charts.

We are now living in Digital world and computers and all of us including me use a computer to calculate Birth charts. Doing it manually would be highly complicated and lengthy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

Yes I agree with you but I want to know if I can create a D chart on astro.com( for example) and see how those charts looks like?

For now can you give more info about D 45, D 40 and D 60 chart?
      I would like to know more about myself..

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I dont know if you can create Navamsha chart in astro.com, I think that site is purely on western astrology. I do want to have charts on my website, but unfortunately I running on small budget and cannot afford , but hopefully soon things will change and I will have many charts here as well.

Even a ordinary Vedic Astrology software will not have all the 60 divisional charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

Ok I will glad to..
      by which combination of planets did you determined my future husband charesteristics?
      do my marriage life will be good?

I would like to know also about my karma and heritage from parents(D 40 and D 45).

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Tell me your knowledge and experience in Vedic Astrology. I know you are not an novice because you are asking the questions which no beginner would know.

So lets get the truth from you because I know I’m interacting with an expert 😉

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I’m not an expert- I have been reading about those charts on other forums and internet..not know to create them and read them.

why should an “expert” ask you those questions?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

None of us are experts, I believe that everyday we get to learn something new and that keeps us young and motivated forever. So consider me also like you 🙂

An Indian chart is little complicated if you want to prepare it manually. In Indian horoscopes are a lot different from a western chart. For example Western Astrology uses the Tropical Zodiac , which means that the beginning of the 12 signs are determined by Sun orbit and the onset of the 4 seasons.

Vedic astrology on the other hand use Sidereal Zodiac which is based upon physical position of the Nakshatras or Constellations in the Sky. They begin in Aries 0 degrees and go to 360 degrees passing through 27 Namshatras /Constellations. Therefore in Vedic charts you get more precision as the 360 degrees of zodiac is divided in 12 signs that is from Aries to Pisces, which are further divided in 27 Nakshatras which are further divided in charan or pada. Each Rashi or sign has 9 charan.

Now calculation can be little complicated because in Western Astrology it is believed that the universe is expanding , in Vedic they do not do that for that purpose they use ayanamsa. That is they reduce the expanding factor.

Therefore drawing a chart manually can be little complicated , you need a panchang which is like an ephemeris but contains much more information than just planetary positions. There are available for example 100 Years Panchang which can be used to find the ascendant and also the placement of the planets. But the easy way is to use Horoscope software which can make these calculations very easy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I don’t understand why you giving me all those theories ..I asked a spesific question about my charts that I want to get some information.
      Can you also attach here my D9 chart?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Vedic Natal chart

Navamsha Chart

I just changed the picture probably this is better.

You can see your Natal chart & the Navasha chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

this program create a chart only in this way? if I would like to see it like the D1 chart- is this possible?

loveastro

and what is this vimshottari?

loveastro
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The calculations seems to be almost fine, expect the chart is in western format, where as we use the square format in North India. Honestly I do not have that format.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

ok so you say that I can’t make a D charts on that site?
      what can you say about my karma, D40 and D45 charts?

loveastro

??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I stated earlier there are about 60 Divisionsl charts in Vedic astrology. I’m not an expect on D 40 D45 charts , I only look for D1, D9, Moon chart & Transit chart. I feel that is enough for making all predictions.

Most of these charts are only for people who like to do research in Astrology.

For example there are twins boys born and and their appearance can be different. One could be fair and the other not so fair. One could be fat and the other slim and they both will have their own destiny. One may become very successful while the other not. In regular charts as the time difference between Twin can be 5 – 10 minutes, the chart would remain the same. However their appearance and destiny will not be the same, even after being in the same background.

To study why and how for the Twins there is the D60 chart. Which will tell the difference between the first boy and the second boy.

Like I said these are great for people who are doing some research on Astrology.

For analysis of Karma you should look at the karmic planets. Rahu / Ketu position in the natal chart and also of the Saturn.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

But I don’t understand the meaning of rahu and ketu in the natal chart ..I only know that they are exist there..

What can you consult from my D1 chart about my karma?

Will my financial status will be good by D2 chart? And will my marriage life will be good too??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu and Ketu are the two Shadow of the Moon. Rahu is the North Node while Ketu is the South Node of the Moon.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I read about this.
      I want to have your opinion about the earlier question about my D2 and D9 charts..

I read that karma means your previous life..no matter if I have a twin brother or sister ..
      Can you say something about it?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Karma are accumulated action of previous birth and present life. The Vedic concept of Karma is to attain Moksha. As per your horoscope your Karmic debt is related to relationship. Your love life has been suppressed by others and you have done wrong in the relationship and suffered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I’m suffering right now from this reason- this is result of my past life?
      how I can deal with this situation?

can you give me some advice? do you see more than this fact?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This is what is called the Karmic debt, the burden of previous birth in your present life and to deal with this issue , you need to focus on your relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

What you mean exactly when you say my relationship was depressed?? Didn’t understand that..
      what else you see?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I used the word suppressed and not depressed. You need to know that debt are the reason because of which you will suffer in this life and relationship. Let me explain in a simple way. Your Karmic debt is related to the 7th house which is the house of relationship, therefore you need to remove that debt in this life else you will keep suffering on the relationship front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

loveastro

as you see I’m not married yet and not in marriage life. but I do suffer because the fact you mentioned earlier about enemies that want to role my life in the unconventional way- managing new roles to my life.

this is what you talking about as my karmic debt? can you see if my marriage and financial condition should be good according to my natal chart? do you see something else besides the karmic debt in my D60 chart?

loveastro

?????

loveastro

Please answer

loveastro

Can you answer please?

loveastro

???

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As stated earlier your 10th house has debilitated Moon , as you see Moon is in Scorpio. 7th house is under the Rahu and Ketu afflcition. Therefore there are problems but things should be better for you after July 2016. As you enter the mahadasha of Venus and antardasha of Jupiter, you will gains on the relationship as well as financial front. Venus is the planet for love and romance and Jupiter promises wealth. The period does bring you change going ahead. I do believe that if you keep putting efforts on these front you will find success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

will my marriage life will be good?..you said that my f.husband will help me gain success on fanancial front- do I have to wait for 2017 year as you said for getting married or my marriage can be earlier?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

results on this front can be expected after middle of July 2016. If you have not been into a relationship chances are that you will enter around this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

Ok will my marriage will be good?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes your marriage will be good, and as discussed earlier as your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage is in the Rahu / ketu axis , your focus should be your partner, family and children.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

What can you say more about my life? Do you see some negative aspects in my chart?

loveastro

????

loveastro

sir please reply- it’s important!!

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What aspect of your Life you want to discuss , please highlight.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

health, accsidents or something else unusual that I should be aware to..

financial condition and children too..

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are asking me so many things which is not possible to see in a forum, for that I have Paid services, however as stated earlier the present period is not good and the period after July 2016 will be much better. It will bring you much more opportunities and gains on many front including finance, relationship. Possibility of accident is very much in your horoscope, therefore you always need to be careful while driving, or even operating tools or while working. Health overall is fine, but you can suffer from loss of eye sight at young age, skin related issues can be there, thyroid. Do some meditation and Yoga and you will be fine.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

yes you are right- I have been lose my eye sight and my number is very high..do you recommend on making a surgery on my eyes?

loveastro

and one more question- will I see any change in the realtionship field in the near future? (things don’t go in the way I want to..)

loveastro

?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As indicated earlier the period for you will be much better after July 2016, in terms of relationship also. However as per your horoscope you will get into relationship but satisfaction will not be there. It is there in your charts and therefore the better horoscope compatibility you have the better your relationship and satisfaction would be.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

ok please answer to my previous question about eye surgery- do you recommend on it?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I do not recommend any surgery till July 2016. Thereafter you can speak with a doctor or probably take two opinions and see if surgery is recommended. Astrologically it is better if you avoid till July 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

why you see at that period(after july 2016) a beneficial time for me? which changes I will see after july 2016?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your antardasha (sub period ) of Rahu will end and you will enter the sub period of Jupiter which is the lord of 11th house that is the house of gains and 2nd house which is the house of finance, fame, recognition etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

and how long it lasts?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Venus Mahadasha and Jupiter antardasha period will last till March 2019.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

When rahu period has been started?
      And general question – if my time of birth was couple minutes earlier or forward ..did I see different events in this time period and has been in different sub period?

loveastro

?!

loveastro

sir please reply to my last question

loveastro

???!

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Ascendant is at 16.03 degrees/min . Each sign is for 30 degrees therefore a few minutes difference would not make any difference. Also the Mahadasha / Antardasha would remain the same.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

ok, by the fact that my TOB is approximately 0.05 am can I see in this time period fame and recognition not as you said after july 2016?

please explain which planets indicate about fame etc…

loveastro

pls attend

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

2nd house is the house of fame, recognition, social status and finance and your Venus and Jupiter period starts in July 2016. Therefore after July 2016 you should get results on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

sir can you explain shortly how should I read my own chart? how can I know which time period will be started and when..does this calculates by degrees?
      I see that my 2nd house is empty

explain this generelly for understand the technique that you use..

loveastro

please sir reply

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

To read your own chart, you need to have knowledge on astrology. If you have some books you can start reading them. You need to know about the 9 planets which are 7 physical planets and 2 shadow planets which are the Moon nodes Rahu and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are known as North Node and South Node in Western astrology.

Understand the 12 signs, starting from Aries to Pisces. Each sign, characteristics, nature, type of sign means positive or negative sign. If the sigh is fixed, movable or dual. If the sign is fiery, earth, airy or watery.

You need to understand the 12 house. The significance of the each and every house starting from house no 1 to house no 12. Lastly you need to understand the aspects of each planets and dasha system.

Many things like planets and signs are somewhat common to western astrology. Therefore you can even read western astrology books. If you can read books by Vedic astrologers then it is even better.

Learning to interpret charts will take lot of time. I have been in this for past 15 years and still learning 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I guess you are still learning- my main question is how can you see the time period by my chart? indicate on the 2nd house as the house that I will enter next year in july while I see that it is empty with no planets in it?what technique you use- can you attach a link?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I guess what you want to know is about how I predict. Well I look at two important things

1. Vimshottari Dasha

2. Transit

I basically look at the Dasha period that you are running and check with the transit that is going on at that very moment and see when things are likely to materialize.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

And how I know in which dasha period I am? What book /link do you recommend to read?

loveastro

and how I should calculate degrees for indication of some events?(book/link)

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you have any book on Vedic astrology, you can find substantial information on it.

I not sure if you get any books on Vedic astrology in the country you live. If you do you can always pick up a basic book on Vedic astrology. You will learn the basics then it would be very easy for me to guide you. You may also read some basic articles on Vedic astrology on the Internet.

Hopefully I would be putting some articles on basic of Vedic astrology on AstrologyMag.com soon.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

via the internet- which book/author you recommend?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have some books in PDF format which you can look at for learning some basics on Vedic Astrology. I can send the same to you , just go to contact Navneet Khanna on top menu and send me your email id. I would be glad to share couple of books with you which you can read and enhance your knowledge on Vedic astrology.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

I wrote my email as you said- please send me those books.

thanks.

loveastro

can you tell me also if there is a chance that I will win in lottery? can you predict this?

loveastro

please answer my question.
      And also I didn’t recieved any books by email- please send me them.

thanks 🙂

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of Speculative gains are there in your horoscope, however it should be more for fun rather than habit.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have sent some material through Email, see if it does help you understand some basics on Vedic Astrology.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

loveastro

Of course for fun- can you give me some dates? Which combination of planets indicate this??

loveastro

and I didn’t recieved any material..

loveastro

sir..

loveastro

????????????????????

loveastro

sir please reply to my question and also I didn’t recieved any material via email

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

DID you receive my Email. Kindly conform, I’m closing this topic as it is gone really very long. You may open new topics for future interactions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • The topic ‘question’ is closed to new replies.