questions about career development

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anmol Dubey

Hello everyone, I humbly request all astrologers to help me out, please. I have some questions about career path and development.
      I want to know just a few questions about my horoscope related.

Here are my details –

Name – Anmol Dubey
      Date – 24 Feb 1994
      Time – 05:50 PM
      Place – Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh), India

Question 01 – I am currently 23 years old and I am still unable decided my career path. I had worked for a company for website designing and development and I like that work but I just can not concentrate on my work for long periods. I can not make decisions due to mental instability. I really want to work hard for me and my family but I am unable to.

Question 02 – Since two years, my health condition also degraded too much, my stamina is too low that I cannot do any work for longer periods. My heart rate/pulse rate also remains at high values and I always feel very tired.

Can anyone please help me and suggest me some remedies?

• #43479 Reply
      TMR

Read Srikrishnamritham daily and when you complete it read Narayaneeyam in full and then let me know how you feel.

• #43542 Reply
        Anmol Dubey

Thank you very much sir, I’ll do my best as per your suggestions. Can you also please suggest me any gem remedy also?

• #43667 Reply
      Anmol Dubey

Hello, Is there anyone else who can suggest me some more remedies please?

• #43680 Reply
      TMR

Remedies need not be done in dozens. Only one done with devotion is sufficient enough to achieve blessings from God. And all Gods are one and the same.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: questions about career development
Your information: