Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Questions about Marriage, Divorce and Career progress

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Questions about Marriage, Divorce and Career progress

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    TMR
    TMR

Questions on the above needs full comprehensive evaluation of  horoscopes and therefore cannot be answered for free. You will have to come through Paid consultation for a considered advice. Cursory examination of a horoscope will be yielding unreliable predictions.

Sumit Barnwal

Name- Sumit Barnwal
    05/March/1994
    01:02 Am
    Place -Bhilai,chhattisgarh

Sir i’m in a big trouble. My visa got rejected thrice in 2018. Now i’m preparing for a ssc cgl 2018 govt. Exam. So i want to know do i have a govt. Job in my career or not.? And if i have , when will i get?

TMR
    TMR

There are chances in your getting a job under the king and you will get more returns than you deserve. There is a dim chance of getting one before end 2019 failing which you may have to wait till 2032.

Vishnu Sankar

I am willing to start a business based on anything related with Manufacturing of chemicals, pharma products or Textile products or Food products or service sector like Exports imports of Agro products. I am working in a pharma company which I am going to resign soon to start this business. I need to check my prediction that Can I start or have to work for others? I am not willing to work for others like slave – I want to Build my own empire. Please suggest me.

Date of Birth: 23.May.1982
    Time of Birth: 08.20 AM
    Birth Place: Madurai, Tamilnadu
    Rasi: Rishabam
    Natchatra: Krithigai
    Lagnam: Mithunam

TMR
    TMR

Come through Paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

The topic ‘Questions about Marriage, Divorce and Career progress’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates