Rahu bhukti and relocation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

Namaste sir,

I am a stock investor. I am doing stock market investing full time. For the past 5 years I have gone through many ups and downs in the market and my financial position is terrible. Please see my chart and kindly answer some questions:

Dob – 7th July 1974
      Time – 9.55 Am
      Place – Bangalore
      Sex – Male

1) Sir I am looking for a partner to fund my business now, how soon will I find a partner. Will this partner be someone away from my native place or a foreigner. I am only looking for a female partner.

2) I am entering Jupiter dasa Rahu bhukti, how is this bhukti as Rahu is debilitated in my chart and so is the lord Mars. Will I relocate away from my native place in this Rahu bhukti.

Thank you for your kind service.

• #9763 Reply
      TMR

You have a very powerful horoscope with a good career house and a very potent 2nd house. However you will not earn much by way of speculating business. Your Saturn is highly powerful and during its Period starting in 2017 you can reach roaring heights in your career during which time you might be able to get a good business partner too.

The least powerful house in your charts is the 7th house. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for details of what each house signifies and the algorithm I have used in evaluating your horoscope.

• #9772 Reply
      Madhu

Dear TMR sir,

Thanks a lot for sparing your time and analysing my chart. I visited your blog, I read about the houses. How do I calculate the algorithm for my chart?

I hope what you have concluded comes true by the grace of God and Guru. I have been paying severe karmic debt since my birth. I am tired now but wise.

2017 is still 2 years away, I have Rahu bhukti till then. I fear Rahu-Ketu and Kuja, they have been severe on me. I am bankrupt now, not sure how will I survive the next 2years…

Is there any chance of money flow anytime soon, so that I can protect myself for the next 2 years.

And sir one more question, will I settle down in a foreign country during Saturn MD. If so which country.

Sir, thanks once again for being kind on karmic souls like me.

Regards
      Madhu

• #9773 Reply
      TMR

You do not have to worry about the details. Saturn period will see you in good heights and how that will happen is very difficult to predict. Astrology can only be used to get some idea. Telling you that you will go abroad etc. is not possible. The circumstances and environment will so change suitably to justify Saturn as a powerful benefic. Till then you will have to soft pedal and traverse the life as appropriate. God has his own way of educating people as appropriate before giving you the big assignment.

• #16069 Reply
        Madhu

Dear TMR sir,

My Saturn dasa is still a year from now. I am sitting at home doing nothing. I have not been able to procure any job so far. Also I do not have money to invest in the market. I am totally bankrupt. Will I see some money flow soon or should I have to wait till Saturn dasa!!! Will Jupiter transit to Virgo in August bring me some cash flow relief to tide over the present crisis and survive till Sat dasa (till opportunity opens up by itself).

Thank you for your kind service.

Regards
        Madhu

• #9774 Reply
      Madhu

Thank you for your kind and wise words sir.

Regards
      Madhu

• #9780 Reply
      Nisha

Dear pandit ji Pranam,

I wanted to check how will be my career and financial situation.
      I recently moved from India to usa and plan to buy a house, will I be able to pay the home loan. Please advice

My details are

Nisha
      09 June 1979
      16:10 pm
      Place- Delhi

Any suggestions to improve my career and financial status would be highly appreciated

• #9783 Reply
      TMR

Certainly, you will be able to repay your loan.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9783 in Rahu bhukti and relocation
Your information:

Cancel