RAHU & KETU 11th House

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve

Hi…
      I have Ketu in the 11th house and now Rahu has entered into the 11th house in Lagna Chart.(Virgo Ascendant)
      I have been on the end of severe losses in the last 4 years… HOME, Family, Car , Monies , Theft, Fraud, Slander and Libel and have been close to suicide a few times in the last year.
      I was hoping that someone could give me an explanation into what this actually means for me as the body is now complete in theory. I have not found any resource that explains this on-line and hoping for some positive change to happen.

Many Thanks

• #33277 Reply
      JVSRao

Mr Steve
      Without giving your birth details, the predictions could not be given. Pls provide.
      In the meanwhile, regarding your doubt:
      Rahu entered the 11th house into the star of Aslesha and sub of Saturn. Lord of the star Aslesha is Mercury. That Mercury would have been in 8th,12th etc evil houses. Other planets also influence the events.
      Now Saturn is also in the star of Mercury. Hence your natal Mercury is weak. Hence these things you are experiencing.
      As Ketu is in 11th house at Birth and is in 5th at present indicates your age would be 27 or 45. Your birth would be in 1st half (below June) of that year.
      Good Luck

• #33302 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      You suffered in your life,due to the fact that some planets are located
      in wrong houses.This is again due to negative load you were carrying from
      previous birth.
      You have to do penance for 5 years.
      Please read article in google–kumrao99 penance method to clean horoscope.
      [email protected]

• #33303 Reply
      TMR

Sydney Sheldon was also in similar case and he tried to commit suicide 3 or 4 times. He died at his age of 86 a few years before after completing the full term. You cannot escape life by trying to commit suicide. Even for committing suicide and succeed, planets must be in your favour.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33277 in RAHU & KETU 11th House
Your information:

Cancel