Arjun

Arjun
      2.30am
      Singapore
      16th Oct 1988

Pls tell me the good things I will experience after this transit

• #31765 Reply
      TMR

All planets are always moving at different speeds and therefore never the planets are stationary. The Natal horoscope is the position of planets at the time of your birth. Thereafter the positions of planets are always on the move and these new positions goes on creating changes in our life good or bad. The transit of Rahu and Kethu in Sept is only a change from a zodiacal sign to the next one which is only less than one degree in longitude and this is not going to make any substantial change in your life. What little changes could be there to be evaluated it will take quite a lot of time and such calculations will have to be done on a daily basis to know the transitory influences. What appears in newspapers and magazines are just bluffs in respect of a person born on a star or a zodiacal sign.

• #31772 Reply
      Deepak

Arjun,

this forum is to help people who are in need of specific guidance vs asking general questions such as how will be my year or this transit.

You are currently under Mahadasha of Venus and bhukti of Saturn from 28/3/2015 to 28/5/2018. Venus as 11th lord has excellent combinations placed in nakshatra of Venus with Rahu as sublord and is placed in first house in Chalit (though close conjunction with Ketu makes it weak/afflicted). Saturn is not good for your lagna but is placed in fifth house with Moon in Chalit (you are in middle of Saadesati) but its placed in nakshatra of Ketu with Moon as sublord showing average combination for success. Rahu in natal chart is placed in 7th house with excellent combination for success as its placed in its own nakshatra and has Mars (lord of career) as sublord.

Given +ve dasha, average bhukti and Rahu being well placed in natal chalit chart, Rahu’s transit over ascendant in transit will be good for you! Things will turn better for you from end Oct 2017 onwards.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31785 Reply
      Arjun

Thanks alot Deepak…I appreciate it 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31772 in Rahu Ketu transit sept
Your information:

Cancel