Rahu Mahadasha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anurag Shukla

Date of Birth 02/06/1980, Place: Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh, Time 04:25:00 AM

Something very bad is going on in my life. I do not no much but it seems like Rahu Mahadasha is the main reason. My father passed away, my business is gone, now my health is deteriorating. There is hyper anxiety & panic disorder that no anti depressants can cure (I have been taking medicines since past 5 years but nothing is working). My situation has worsen since past 3 months or so. Can you please help?

• #36824 Reply
      TMR

There are problems in your horoscope which is usual in many horoscopes. Rahu in particular is not at all bad in your horoscope, on the contrary it is quite powerful. Moon and Mars are the prime culprits. Till the beginning of Jupiter Mahadasa in 2023, there will be ups and downs and you have no options but to endure it. A possible remedy is to recite Srimad MahaBhagavatam daily till you complete all the 18000 verses by which time you will be enlightened and without your knowledge you will start receiving God’s blessings too which will remove all your anxieties and associated problems. In the meantime endure it as you have been doing. You can also read my blog Navagraha Astrology online

• #36861 Reply
      Anurag Shukla

Dear Shri TMR ji,

Thank you so very much for your help and advice. It means alot to me. I have read some posts from your blog and I must say I am very impressed with the scientific approach that you take to interpret the Vedic astrology knowledge. I do not know many people doing that in our country.

I thank you ones again for answering my query.

Kind Regards
      Anurag Shukla

• #75756 Reply
      Surekha

Hello,
      I am working as a teacher on temporary post. Will I get permanent post? When is the suitable period? Will I have many problems in coming years as I am facing problems now?

• #75757 Reply
      Surekha

Hello,
      I am working as a teacher on temporary post. Will I get permanent post? When is the suitable period? Will I have many problems in coming years as I am facing problems now?
      My birth details are:
      Birth date: 22/08/1981
      Birth time: 1: 10 am
      Birth place: belgaum, karnataka

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36861 in Rahu Mahadasha
Your information:

Cancel