Time 14:59pm
      Place:mumbai

Boy : 10/09/1986
      Time :6:55Am
      Place :satara

Kindly predict?

• #29155 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation for horoscope matching report.

• #29180 Reply
      Pt

name prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi

please tell how will my rahu mahadasha and ketu antardasha which will start at nov. 2017. Please tell how will be my carrier or job in this period. Any remedies suggestion for betterment or stable this period

• #29186 Reply
      TMR

It will be exactly alike to your earlier period of Mercury antardasha in rahu mahadasa since Kethu inherits the property of Mercury in your horoscope.

• #29236 Reply
      Pt

Tmr sir. Currently im working as contract basis job with low salary. Please explain inherit the property of Mercury. In rahu mahadasha ketu antardasha. Period my job will be safe, and my finance and married life.

• #29447 Reply
      Deepak

Your Rah is excellent from placement point (6th house) and has decent combinations for career. MErcury is bad for career as it has 6,12 in nakshatra and sublord that shows meagre growth/survival.

Ketu antradasha starts from 23/10/2017 and will be better than Mercury as Ketu has 2,7,10,11 in nakshatra and planet. But as Ketu is placed in 12th house in natal, it may incline you towards spirituality.

From October end, as Saturn moves to 3rd house in transit + Jupiter transits your lagna and Rahu moves to 10th house you can expect stability + peace.

You will get a great jump in life in Rah-Sun 11/11/2021 to 5/10/2022 as Sun is 11th lord and has excellent combinations for career.

Chanting Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahave Namah 24000 times in 21 days will help.

Good Luck
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29155 in RahuDasha and marriage
Your information:

Cancel