Rajju Dosham

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Hello Sir,

Please kindly let me know whether we have rajju dosham or not. I checked our horoscopes online it indicates we have rajju. If so please tell me the remedy. In your forums I read that some nakshatras are exempted in rajju. Given below are our details.

18/09/1985
      10.34pm

26/05/1993
      01.23am

• #11945 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your place of Birth and also let me know which Birth details belongs to whom.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11947 Reply
      Priya

Thank you for the quick reply sir. Place of birth both Jaffna. 18/09/85 – Boy, 26/05/1993 girl. Also sir I kindly request you to tell me whether marriage is possible between the two. Thanks

• #11949 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the Horoscope we see that the Girl belongs to Punarvasu Nakshatra 4 charan. The Boy belongs to Vishakha Nakshatra Charan 2. There is Nabhi Rajju Dosham. This dosham is not good for children and brings less happiness in marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11954 Reply
      Priya

Thank you for the reply. Aren’t there any remedy for this? Are there any possibilities to cancel the dosha? Marriage is not preferable if Rajju is there? Sir can you tell me the over all match? Do all the other matches seem negative? It would be helpful for me if you could kindly explain me.

• #11956 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I need to study both charts in detail and see if the Rajju dosha gets cancelled. I also saw that there is gana dosha, which also leads to arguments and conflicts. If you can take a Paid analysis from the link below , I can provide you with a complete Guna and Graha Milan report. Remember Guna milan and Graha milan are both important components for complete Horoscope Matching report. This 4 page report written by me has detailed analysis and effects of each dosha and also remedies.

The link is given below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11945 in Rajju Dosham
Your information:

Cancel