Re: Jupiter and House Purchase

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      K

Hello My D.O.B is 25/02/1972 time of birth is 3.00pm and place of birth is London, I just want to know when I will be in a position to move from my current residence and also can I wear a yellow sapphire stone, thank you

• #20071 Reply
      K

If you could please answer my question Mr Navneet

• #20078 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear K, The period after May 2017 is strong for your change of residence. Regarding your other question about wearing Yellow Sapphire, then No Yellow Sapphire is not recommended as Jupiter is functional malefic planet in your horoscope. You should wear Pearl in Silver on your right hand ring finger for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20096 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet thank you for your response, I have one more question regarding my wife her d.o.b is 22/08/1976 time of birth is 3.10pm place of birth is Surendranagar India, you had told me that she needs to wear Real pearl, I understand that her moon is in the 8th House and some other astrologers had previously advised against wearing pearl, I just want to make sure she can wear pearl and what will be the benefits

• #20098 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Fist of all I feel there is a confusion of her time of Birth which is not confirmed. As we discussed earlier I would take her birth time as before 3Pm that would make her Scorpio native. For Scorpio native Moon rules the 9th house or the bhagyastan. Moon is the bhagya swami or Lord in destiny in the 8th house, any planet which goes into the 8th house loses its significance. For 9th house the 8th house is the loss of 9th house. Taking that into consideration, we have to give strength to her moon, and therefore she can wear Pearl. It will help control her negativity, her temperament and also give her a direction in life. Moon is the significator of mind, it is a luminary, therefore a strong Moon is the most important in the horoscope. It will improve her Bhagya or Destiny and luck.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20096 in Re: Jupiter and House Purchase
Your information:

Cancel