Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      omkara sreekrishna

dear tmr sir,
      namskarams. my details:

dob : 30-08-1975

tob : 8.30 am morning

pob : nagpur; maharashtra

i am an mbbs qualified doctor. i want to know when will i get married and whether she will be a doctor. which nakshatra bride suits me. my nakshatra is rohini.
      regards.
      dr.omkar

• #6181 Reply
      TMR

It looks like you want to enter into matrimony for the career success and returns from career of your bride and not for the marital happiness arising out of marriage. What is your primary objective of getting married?

Simply by matching of nakshatra and marrying someone is like looking at the paint of the car and buying it when there are many other important considerations to be looked at. I am afraid your priorities are all mixed up and that could be the reason why you remain unmarried even after 39 years of age.

Marriage is for a good partnership in life and having good off springs, and wishing for a doctor as your spouse is ok, but these are in the hands of God and we have to accept His wishes in life and one cannot find out such things using Astrology. Yes if you find a suitable bride, we can match the horosocope and establish the compatibility of the marriage.

Read my articles on Astrology in my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6184 Reply
      omkara sreekrishna

dear tmr sir,
      namaskarams. thanks your enlightened response. well i am not getting married to a doctor money or career success. i am allready succesful as a doctor.i got mbbs under merit category. i have been a topper throughout.my reasons for wanting to marry a doctor are different.also my delay in marriage is due to some personal issues which i cannot discuss publicly. before matching any horoscope we do look for suitable nakshatra , that is the most basic thing. anyways thanks. by the way i am a vaidki brahmin from rajahmundry.
      regards.
      dr.omkar

• #6195 Reply
      TMR

I have sent you an email with some readings of your horoscope.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6181 in re : marriage
Your information:

Cancel