Re: My Wife

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Ketki

Hello Sir My Wife’s d.o.b is 22/08/1976 time of birth is 3.00pm and place of birth is Surendranagar India, there is alot of Restlesness in her body and Mind and sometimes she gets very temperamental, can you please advise us of some remdies, you had previously advised Hanuman chalisa she has been doing that but what else can you advise her

• #19182 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope of your wife, I see that her ascendant is at 1 degrees and 26 minutes. What that means is that her horoscope will change completely in 6 -8 minutes, because 1 degree is 4 minutes. As your wife suggest that her time of birth is 15:00. I will not be surprised that it is an approximate time of birth and not an accurate one. This is called a Rasi Sandhi when a person is born at the Cusp or when the ascendant is changing.

Going by this we see Saturn in the Lagan in transit which is one of the main reasons for her restlessness. Doing the remedies below will provide relief.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa as before

2. Wear Pearl in Silver on her right hand ring finger on Monday Morning

3. Recite Mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19184 Reply
      Ketki

Hello Mr Navneet why is there Temperamental Issues and is there any benefit if she wears a yellow sapphire

• #19186 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The temperament issues are there when she has a Scorpio person. It is the sign of Mars and Mars is aggression. I strongly feel by what you say that her Ascendant is Scorpio and not Sagittarius.

Moon is very weak in her horoscope as it is posited in the 8th house. Saturn in transit is in the lagan, which brings depression and fear. That is why I want her to do the remedies which I have provided. She should wear a good Pearl in Silver as a Moti or a ring on her right hand ring finger. It will take her out of depression and negative thinking.

If she is wearing Yellow Sapphire she can continue wearing it. It does not have any harmful effect as per her horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19189 Reply
      Ketki

Mr Navneet she does Om Namah Shivaya Malah daily 108 times will that help her if she does not wear the pearl stone, she does not wear the yellow sapphire stone at the moment

• #19190 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question thank you

• #19192 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes certainly “Om Namaha Shivaye” will certainly help her. She can do Monday fast as well. You can read about Monday fast procedure on this website.

However sometimes we need to give much stronger remedies and specially when the Saturn is disturbing her as I can see from her horoscope. For Mental peace and positive through strengthening of Moon is very important. I suggest that you make her wear a Pearl in Silver minimum 8 – 10 Ratti and above. Good quality Pearl which is white in color and not Cream. Should touch the skin for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19193 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Another things that the Saturn period Im saying is never a good one, and therefore you need to be sympathetic and compassionate towards the other person. A strong support and understand can do wonders for her during this period along with the remedies I have provided.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19194 Reply
      K

Mr Navneet I thought she was running a mercury period not Saturn period, if so when does the Saturn period end

• #19197 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She is not running the Saturn period. Her Mahadasha is of Mercury only. But what Im talking about is Trasit or Gochar. Saturn in transit is in her lagan and that is creating problems for her. Remedies for Saturn and Moon are strongly recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19216 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet my d.o.b is 25/02/1972 time of birth is 3.00pm and place of birth is London, I am lately getting very frustrated and Angry, can you please let me know if this is an astrological issue, if so what remedies can I do

• #19219 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through the period of Ketu – Mercury which is not good. You have Chander Gharan dosha in your horoscope which is extremely bad for mental health. Like you wife you also need to wear Pearl in silver on your right hand ring finger. You should do other remedies for strengthening moon like Drink water in a Silver glass and also keep fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19220 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet we will start the fasting on Monday, how long will we have to do the fast for, I wear pearl around my neck and also a Red Coral

• #19223 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Pearl is fine, if you getting anger then Red Corel should be removed. Doing the fast on Mondays is great.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19228 Reply
      K

Hello Mr Navneet you had advised me previously to wear red Coral, please confirm if that is ok to wear

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Re: My Wife
Your information: