Readings – Marital Issues

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chiranjeevi

My name is Chiranjeevi and I have a baby girl 11 months old. My wife has issues with my parents, they dont stay with us. But even if I talk to them or she gets to know that I am in contact with them she just fights with me. Now she is asking for divorce because of that. Last time (2014) it went to divorce and I tried to convince her and got her back. She thinks very differently and doesnt believe in social living. And the worst part is that her parents are completely on her side.

Do I have to live with this unhappy marriage all the time ? Is there is chance of having good understanding between us ever ?

My details

Name : Chiranjeevi
      DOB : 20-May-1982 20:05
      Place : Visakhapatnam

Wife
      Name : Chaitanya Sudha
      DOB : 22-Feb-1986 20:00
      Place: Visakhapatnam

• #18002 Reply
      TMR

What we can best do is to check whether the horoscopes are compatible or not which will give you an indication whether the marriage will last or not. Do come through Paid consultation if you are interested in.

• #18007 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chiranjeevi, what you facing is part of the social churning that is taking place in our society. The old concept of marriage as was known to be between two families is almost over if not completely over, at-least in cities. It may be prevailing in villages but in cities the concept of marriage for Girls is Me, My Husband and Children. There is no space for in-laws no matter how good they might be.
      There are things which are getting influences by West and TV and becoming a part of everyones life, maybe someone has more and some have less.

Having said that you need to play a very balanced role, as on side you have your parents and on the other side your wife and child. You tilt towards one side the other will get hysteric.

The best of you is play a role of a mediator. Take your in laws into confidence, as you say they have a major control over their daughter.
      Honestly it is like India and Pakistan , and you need to play a role of America so that both stay happy and dont get to war with each other. Sorry just to put things on the lighter side.

There is 5-9 bhakoot dosha in your horoscope which strongly indicates ego problems between you both. There will be strong likes and dislikes and strong opinions between the both of you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18007 in Readings – Marital Issues
Your information:

Cancel