Really Struggling in my Career

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AM

DOB: 18-02-1981
      Time : 00:32
      Place: Rohtak, Haryana

I am hard working and have had a good run my career and reached high status
      and positions but was fired from last two job consecutively (over last two years) because I did not want to cheat and was standing up for the right thing.

In Oct I was terminated from my last job (I worked there only for 1 year and it was a terrible one year) and now even struggling to get an interview.

On the top of all this I am involved in legal battle with my last company as bought the case of unfair dismissal and they counter sued to say that I took their data. They are now proposing a settlement which is my favour but I am worried that they do not bring any other case against me in the future.

My question:
      When will I manage to get another job or a contract?
      Will they bring any other case against me in the future after settlement?

I am really worried, please help.

• #36724 Reply
      TMR

Altogether you have a poor horoscope and what you are suffering is quite justified as per the horoscope strengths. I will send you the full scientific evaluation after your reading of my blog Navagraha Astrology online and come through Paid Consultation. You are unlikely to get a job till 2025 and more sufferings are in store for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #36724 in Really Struggling in my Career
Your information:

Cancel