Regarding career in the field of music

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      sumit

Hello Sir, I want to ask you can I make my career in the field of music as a lyricist and become successful..if yes , how much chances are there? Please tell me…

25 july 1985
      5:50 AM
      Faizabad, UP

• #4307 Reply
      TMR

Very unlikely you will succeed in the field of music. Almost less than 10% chances are there.

• #4309 Reply
      sumit

Thanks for your kind reply…..do u mean to say that there is no hope for me in this field? Should I leave writing?

• #4310 Reply
      TMR

No, not at all. I only meant that you will not be able to make it a career or a profit making venture. Vyasa did not write Srimad Maha Bhagavatha for making any profit. Whoever thought that the song written in praise of King George would one day become so rewarded to become our National Anthem.

• #4311 Reply
      sumit

thanks a lot sir for encouraging me……

• #4337 Reply
      Asif Ahmed

Hi,

I am Asif Ahmed, male, born on Oct 02, 1979 at 00:58 hours at Shimoga, Karnataka, India.

I have been out of job since Sep 1, 2013. Could you please tell me when I will get a job. I used to work as a Manager of Equity Research in Kuwait.

Please do let me know when i will get a job and when will my financial worries ease.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Warm Regards,
      Asif

• #4338 Reply
      TMR

You have a very good horoscope with a net strength of 58.80%. Currently your Sun’s sub period in Jupiter main period till about the end of 2014 is malefic and that is why you are having a problem. Do not worry, with the start of the new year 2015, you will be out of your current predicament and will have better times with a good earning job potential. Read “Astrology – A New Version” on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ for better insight into astrology.

• #4352 Reply
      Asif Ahmed

Thank you so much for your prompt response and advice, I appreciate it.

Warm Regards,
      Asif

• #4421 Reply
      sumit

Sir, when my financial condition will improve because presently i am much troubled financially and health wise also….

please tell me both things….
      1- When my career will be on track
      2- is there any serious indication on health front..

25 july 1985
      5:50 AM
      Faizabad, UP

• #4424 Reply
      TMR

For supplementary questions, you will have to come through Premium/Paid services.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4311 in Regarding career in the field of music
Your information:

Cancel