Regarding foreign country yog

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Akash

hi,

I have applied for Canada PR visa, still waiting for answer from embassy. I have visitor visa of USA. Every time I think I want to go, something comes up and stop me. even in my company they were planning to send me on project and they sent somebody else.

I have been waiting so from long time

My birth date: 10 july,1989
      time 9:32 Am

I want to know,will I get opportunity to go foreign country and settled down.

please help me

• #86477 Reply
      TMR

God had certain things in His mind when He decided you to be born in Ahmedabad and now you want to move over to Canada since you consider Him wrong in His decision. May be it will be in your interest that your efforts to migrate is being delayed. There is nothing like Foreign Country Yog in Astrology. Yes wayside astrologers invent so many new things to please you to enrich themselves. Of course some people are born in a cardinal sign which makes them travel all over the places during the course of their life. Do not think that everyone who migrate to other countries are happy there as opposed to your motherland. Astrology can only be useful to you to know your success factor in life in the different faculties of life. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online which will help you understand the scope of astrology in your life.

• #87108 Reply
      HHK

As per your chart You can go to foreign country for work and stay for some time and have to return back.
      I need to know few facts.
      Did your studies got broke in your early days?
      Are You Married and having daughter?

This question is to test my prediction. Nothing to worry more.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Regarding foreign country yog
Your information: