Regarding intercaste marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aman

Hello sir

I like a girl and I want to marry her.but it will be intercaste as she is a Brahmin and I am a Punjabi.
      Please tell if there is intercaste love marriage in my horoscope and when will I get married?

17-4-1988
      2:00 am
      Delhi

• #33522 Reply
      TMR

Marriage is union between a man and woman and their caste, creed or religion does not matter as per astrological norms.

• #33539 Reply
      Aman

Then why is there an article on intercaste marriage on this website?

When will I get married?

Or is there the answer ki sab ki hoti h tumhaari bhi kabhi na kabhi ho jayegi.

Forum par 1 question ka answer free milega likha h. ….bewakoof banana nahi likha

• #33549 Reply
      TMR

Not all astrologers think alike. This site is having many articles expressing views of different astrologers. All of them need not be correct or incorrect. You can personally write an email to the author and ask his opinion for an answer. This is a magazine and you will find different view points by astrologers from different parts of this country. Read my blog if you are interested in a scientific evaluation of a horoscope and the scope of astrology in our life.

• #33550 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Aman
      As per KP system, your marriage would be after 01-06-2018. There are feeble chances for love marriage. Your marriage would be performed with tensions.
      Good Luck

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33550 in Regarding intercaste marriage
Your information:

Cancel