regarding job/career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      komal

Hello my DOB is 17/06/1987 born in glasgow UK and time of birth is 10:17pm

Can someone please help me? I feel like my life hasn’t started and i have no motivation or drive. Will things start to pick up and what field will my future career/job be?

thanks.

• #4435 Reply
      TMR

What is your educational background and what are you doing now? What is the apparent reason for the lack of motivation or drive? Your horoscope does not indicate that you will have any of such depression! Are you sure that your birth time recorded is accurate or near accurate? Looks to me like your TOB and the resultant evaluation does not match your feelings. As per the given birth details your horoscope has a strength of 67.18% which is graded as First Class though you are only viewed by others as one who has a strength of 42.92%(Aaroodha Strength). Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to understand the strengths better.

• #4436 Reply
      komal

Thanks for replying.

According to my mother my time of birth is correct, plus it says that time on my birth certificate.

female
      june 17 1987
      10:17pm
      glasgow, UK

I was doing computing at university but i left due to lack of motivation/interest.
      For three years now i have been doing nothing.

• #4437 Reply
      TMR

I am afraid I will not be able to help you much with my evaluations of your horoscope which in fact contradicts your experiences currently being felt. Perhaps you will recover from your present predicaments on your own. Time heals everything.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4436 in regarding job/career
Your information:

Cancel