Regarding Kundali match

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka

Namaskar Sir,

We are informed that there is Bhakoot Maha dosh in the kundalis. Can you please verify and tell me if it true. In case it is, then the remedies as well.

Girl’s details are:
      Name- Priyanka
      DOB- 4th July 1988
      Place of Birth- Khadaki, Pune
      Time of Birth- 00:41 (12:41 am)

Boy’s details:
      Name- Suresh
      DOB- 6th Oct 1988
      Place of Birth- Babina, UP
      Time of Birth- 6:00 am

Thanks in advance.

• #14253 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the Ashtkoot Guna milan we see that the Gun milan score is 20.5 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. There is 6-8 Bhakoot dosha which is not good as it related to health. You should check if this dosha gets cancelled before marriage as health problems after marriage are indicated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14268 Reply
      Priyanka

Thank you Navneet Sir for the response.
      Just one more query. Is there any pooja which can be carried out to minimize the impact of this dosh as the wedding is date is in April 2016.

Thanks in advance.

• #14270 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Before you do any puja it is important to see if the Dosha gets cancelled. 6-8 Bhakoot dosha gives health related issues after marriage for you and your spouse. The person will remain sick and there will be less of marital happiness. It is very important to check if Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled ot Not. If it gets cancelled then you can do the Puja and if it does not get cancelled then marriage is not recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14271 Reply
      Priyanka

So do we need to check the kundalis again before the wedding to check whether the dosh exists or not?

• #14273 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you need to check if the Dosha gets cancelled or Not.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14275 Reply
      Priyanka

Thank you sir.
      Recently one of the astrologer told us and said, if Kumbh vivaah is done and mantra jaap of Mangal Chandika Devi is done before the wedding, the dosh will be minimized.

So do you suggest us to proceed with the mentioned pooja, in case the dosh still exists before the wedding. 🙁 Need your help sir as the engagement is already done.

• #14278 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I dont intend to challenge others wisdom but Kumbh Vivah should not be done is there is only i marriage yog in the horoscope of the Girl. If for example the girl has 1 marriage and you do Kumbh Vivah and then cancel it, then technically the marriage is done and second marriage will not be fruitful. There are many other ways to check if the Dosha is cancelled on not.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14280 Reply
      Priyanka

thank you so much sir for your valuable suggestion. As the marriage is already fixed , can you please suggest something, or someway, that will be a great help.

• #14281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As what you are asking required deep analysis of both the horoscopes. You can look at my PAID CONSULTATION called “Horoscope Matching Kundli milan” and I can look at everything in detail.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14280 in Regarding Kundali match
Your information:

Cancel